"Homeschooling is more than an academic alternative - it's a way of life!"
Thank you for your interest in writing for the Homeschool Life Magazine! When you submit your article and/or photos, you understand and agree that all articles and photos become the property of the Homeschool Life Magazine, you understand and agree to share a blog post promoting the issue with your written article, you understand and agree to share your blog post on your social media platforms, and you agree to the words "I ACCEPT THE TERMS OF SUBMISSION" as if you had signed a written document. Homeschool Life reserves the right to refuse without explanation any article or photo it deems unsuitable.
Here are the guidelines for writing your article.
1. Compose your article in Microsoft Word using 10-point Times New Roman text.
2. One-page articles must be written with a minimum 500-word count and a maximum 550-word count.
3. Two-page articles must be written with a minimum 900-word count and a maximum 950-word count.
4. Be sure to include a short bio at the end of your article.
5. Please self-edit your article before submitting your article.
Here are the guidelines for submitting your article.
1. Articles should be emailed to our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1 for the Winter issue, February 1 for the Spring issue, May 1 for the Summer issue, and August 1 for the Fall issue..
2. Include "Issue - Article Title" in the subject line of your email.
3. Attach your Microsoft Word article to your email.
4. Attach any 2x2 JPEG photo for possible publication with your article.
5. Attach any 5x8 JPEG homeschool schoolroom photo for possible publication on our cover.
Here are the guidelines for sharing your blog post.
1. Write a blog post promoting the Homeschool Life Magazine. Upon publication, you will receive a complimentary issue through email, along with the link for the current issue.
2. Include the website link with the words - Homeschool Life Magazine.
3. Share your blog post on two social media platforms.
4. Email your blog and social media links to our editor at email@example.com by January 1 for the Winter issue, April 1 for the Spring issue, July 1 for the Summer issue, and October 1 for the Fall issue.
We appreciate you being a part of the Homeschool Life magazine!